Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

This is my first posting to my first blog. I hope to be able to keep family, friends and interested parties up to date on what is going on at our farm.

First I can tell you that we have a wedding to plan for May 31st. Our beautful daughter Pamela is getting married to her longtime sweetheart Jacob! We couldn't be happier for them and look forward to wonderful things for their new life together. Currently we are planning on the reception to be here on the farm. So lots of prayers are needed to help up get this farm up and ready for the happy affair!

That's enough for now.

The Lord Reigns!
Sue

2 comments:

Cel said...

Hi! Welcome to Blogworld! I started one several months ago, but never finished setting it up...gotta do that.

So, as one of the 'interested parties', I'll TRY to remember to check in now and then! But you're gonna have to remember to blog more often. ;)

Greener Pastures--A City Girl Goes Country said...

Hi Sue. I'm from your Virginia horse board. Always interested in blogs that might be about horses so I came to see what you had cooking.

I'd love for you to come and check out my blog too: www.GreenerPastures--ACityGirlGoesCountry.blogspot.com

Happy writing!

Debi