Friday, October 3, 2008

Guess what?


It's so nice to have a photo of Jim and I together. So often when we go on vacation or any day trip we get photos of me or Jim since one of us has to hold the camera. So it's nice to get a photo of us together. There actually is evidence that we were together at some time! (o;
A mother and daughter, from the US of course, stopped us and asked us to take their photo together in front of the Eiffel tower and so they returned the favour. We were fortunate to have someone do that for us at Giverny too.

2 comments:

Pam - Rose's Mom said...

I'm glad you guys had a great time! You know you could always ask people to take a picture of you first. LOL! Well I hope to see you guys soon! Love you!

Sue said...

Well looks like daddy is going to be on the bench for a bit. So who knows, maybe we can come down. But you know his schedule can change in the blink of an email or phone call. I'd love to see you.
Have you gotten any new "flair" lately. (o;