Thursday, October 2, 2008

Return from Paris



Well we're back from Paris and I'm trying to figure out how to get back to life here in Madison, VA. Actually I'd rather make life here on the farm a bit different. Better utilized time, both in maintenance as well as creatively speaking. I'm excited about the idea of creativity but need it to turn into excitement over what I've created. I took way too many photos of our trip to Paris. Most of the photos I took I had collage in mind. Whether it was for color, subject matter, design images as well as visual textures. I will attempt to load some of the images to this posting. Wish me luck or better yet, some skill. (o;
Hopefully you can guess what these images came from. We were in Paris you know. So it seems this blog this is not too difficult to manage. I actually got the pictures posted. I'll write more later. Best to all!

No comments: